Custom-colored and tooth-shaped, porcelain veneers cover a wide range of cosmetic dental defects. Dr. Michael J. Morris, your dentist in Spring, TX, uses this popular treatment for many of his adult and teen patients who wish to beautify and strengthen their smiles. Could they be the right treatment for your smile?
Veneers and you
What would you like to change about your smile? Improved tooth color is a common desire, but what can you do about small overlaps, chips, pronounced cracks, or odd shaped teeth?
Well, veneers from your Spring, TX, dentist address all of these problems and more! Custom-made from high-quality ceramic, porcelain veneers permanently refurbish flawed teeth located right in the smile zone at the front of your mouth. Besides simply beautifying teeth, veneers also strengthen your smile and make it resistant to staining from coffee, tea, cigarette smoke, and more!
Other details you should know
Porcelain veneers are shaped just like natural teeth, and they are bonded to the front side of your smile after some mild enamel resurfacing (1/2 millimeter of material is removed). A tooth-colored cement and bonding light ensure the veneers stay in place for years, with your dentist making any adjustments for a precise bite and fit.
Additionally, porcelain veneers carry these impressive benefits:
- Their useful life is about ten years, says the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- They are versatile, covering many kinds of flaws, including congenital malformations and accidental trauma.
- Veneers reflect light in much the same way as natural tooth enamel, meaning that your smile will look completely realistic.
- Oral impressions, photos, and your specific input will all help an expert ceramist sculpt your unique smile.
- Veneers are easy to care for, needing only simple brushing, flossing, and routine check-ups/cleanings.
- Treatment only takes three easy visits to our Spring office.
- No appreciable dental or gingival sensitivity results from this popular cosmetic treatment.
Change is easier than you think
Veneers can turn your tired smile into something extraordinary! Why not see if treatment is right for you? Call the office today at (281) 379-6939 to set-up your consultation.